LIFAN Power USA’s Platinum Series LF7250iPL & LF7250iPL-CA Generator are part of our Platinum Portable Generator Series. Our Platinum Portable Generators contain low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) alternator technology, which produces “Clean Energy” with a Sine Wave Distortion of 5% or less! With this “Clean Energy,” all of your sensitive tools and equipment can be powered safely, without the risk of damage! The consistent power output of our Platinum Portable Generators can allow contractors to extend the life of their tools on the job site up to twice as long, as compared to tools powered by a traditional Portable Generator. For maximum conductivity, the Platinum Portable Generators use 100% copper windings and welded magnetic plates to produce clean, dependable energy.
These commercial grade generators are a perfect fit for the farm, contractors, emergencies, homeowners, job sites, or special events!
We fully support the LF7250iPL & LF7250iPL-CA with our Warranty Policy.
LF7250iPL & LF7250iPL-CA Features:
- Low THD (Total Harmonic Distortion) Generator Technology
- “Clean Power” with Sine Wave Distortion of 5% or Less
- 13MHP (Maximum Horsepower), 388cc 4-Stroke OHV Gasoline Engine
- Surge 7250 Watt Output
- Rated 6500 Watt Output
- 2 – 120V 20amp AC GFCI Receptacles
- 1 – 120V/240V 30amp AC Twist Lock Receptacle
- 1 – 120V 8.3amp DC Receptacle
- 1 – 30amp Male Twist Lock Plug Included
- 12V Power Cord with Plug & Alligator Clips Included
- Recoil Start & Electric Start
- Mobility Kit – Never-Go-Flat Foam Filled Tires
- 7.5 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 12 Hour Run Time (@ 50% Load)
- Low Oil Engine Shutdown Protection
- Auto Idle Feature (Power On Demand)
- Automatic Voltage Regulator to Protect Tools/Equipment from Damage
- 75 Decibel Sound Rating at 23ft (7m)
- Heavy Duty Roll Cage for Maximum Protection
- EPA Approved
- CARB Approved (LF7250iPL-CA Only)
NOTE: Product Specification and Owner’s Manual Subject to Change without Notification.